KTp on Plasma Active

Francesco Nwokeka francesco.nwokeka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:52:59 UTC 2012

On Thursday 29 March 2012 16:57:51 Martin Klapetek wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Few weeks ago there was a Plasma Active (PA) sprint where we layed out how
the Telepathy integration should look like for PA, here's what we have came up
with.

> The main focus will be on a standalone QML app which will serve as the main
chatting point. The idea is to have a simple app with contact list on the left
and chat area on the right. The contact list will have 'Active conversations',
which will be at the top of the list and will serve as chat tabs. Mockup is
attached. Of course you will be able to use the chat plasmoid as well to do
quick responses to your chats etc.

> We already have the QML parts we need, now we just need to shape them a bit.
We'll also need a new contacts model which will work as an approver too, will
be probably written by David.

> And we'll also need some QML interface for audio/video calls for PA, any
takers? ;)
I'd like to take on this challenge. Plus it'll be a nice way to get back into
the project since I haven't been able to do some code yet.