KTp on Plasma Active

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:57:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

Few weeks ago there was a Plasma Active (PA) sprint where we layed out how
the Telepathy integration should look like for PA, here's what we have came
up with.

The main focus will be on a standalone QML app which will serve as the main
chatting point. The idea is to have a simple app with contact list on the
left and chat area on the right. The contact list will have 'Active
conversations', which will be at the top of the list and will serve as chat
tabs. Mockup is attached. Of course you will be able to use the chat
plasmoid as well to do quick responses to your chats etc.

We already have the QML parts we need, now we just need to shape them a
bit. We'll also need a new contacts model which will work as an approver
too, will be probably written by David.

And we'll also need some QML interface for audio/video calls for PA, any
takers? ;)

Cheers!
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer