unable to build kde-telepathy

moses dsouza moijes12 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:49:35 UTC 2012

Hi Guys

I was trying to build telepathy but ran into a cmake issue which has
blocked me. I tried with both kdesrc-build as well as the manual
method. Below is the error I get

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package):
Could not find module FindTelepathyQt4.cmake or a configuration file for
package TelepathyQt4.
Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindTelepathyQt4.cmake or set
TelepathyQt4_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration
file for TelepathyQt4. The file will have one of the following names:
TelepathyQt4Config.cmake
telepathyqt4-config.cmake

I have libtelepathy installed at
libtelepathy-qt4: /usr/lib/libtelepathy-qt4.so

My system is running Kubuntu 11.10. This is the first time I am trying
to build kde-telepathy.

Please help with this.

regards
Moses