Seperating mailing list traffic

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:20:21 UTC 2012

On 19/03/12 19:10, David Edmundson wrote:
> I get every mail twice too (once to me, once to the kde-teleapthy ML (RAGE!))

I just asked on #kde-sysadmin:

[19:14:47] <drdanz> hi, we (kde-telepathy) have a problem about mailing
list + bugzilla: bugzilla is sending mails to the mailing list for every
kde-telepathy bug and some people is complaining about this. Moreover
for every byg we are cc'ed (because we added a comment or whatever other
reason) we get the mail twice. Do you have any suggestion?
[19:15:45] <dfaure> assign all bugs to a new kde-telepathy-bugs-null
email alias, and people interested in reading the bugs can follow that
bugzilla user
[19:16:30] <dfaure> alternatively, make that the maintainer, rather than
a bugs-null alias.

I'm not sure about who can do that, though...