Seperating mailing list traffic

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:07:20 UTC 2012

On 04/04/11 18:57, David Edmundson wrote:
> It's been mentioned by at least 2 people now, that we should have a seperate
> mailing list for real humans and the 'spam' from reviewboard/bugzilla.
> This can make it easy for people to miss important mailing list
> conversations.

Sorry for picking a very old thread, but this arguments seems to come up
quite often on #kde-telepathy.
Bugzilla is _very_ verbose (by the way, for the bugs I am on cc I get
the same mail twice), but I don't think we want to have a
"kde-telepathy-devel" mailing list, because we would just move all the
email traffic on the other one. I think we should request a
"kde-telepathy-bugs" mailing list just for bugzilla (reviewboard can
"spam" in this one, since its traffic it's quite low).

Comments?

Daniele