Nepomuk Contacts in 0.4 (sort of)!

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 01:59:17 UTC 2012

[01:07] <drdanz> The only problem that I see at the moment is that
Debian packagers don't ship Nepomuk data management headers in
kde-runtime, so it will be a big problem to get that on Debian,
therefore be sure not to break the log viewer if ktp-nepomuk-service
is not installed.

Stupid Debian.
Really is a big problem.
Fortunately my proposal means the nepomuk-service is purely optional
with only a tiny tiny loss of functionality if we do this, and they
don't ship it.
However it's still a problem, as it means I can't compile!