Message Filtering Plugin System GSOC 2012

.●๋•vívểkツ vivek.purushoth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:04:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thank you very much for all the help, support and suggestions.
I am very grateful for your reply. I'll start looking into the things
you've told me, and also
i will research on the project and try to understand to my level best as to
what can actually be implemented and what cannot be. I'll hang around in
the irc channel.
I'll also look into the junior jobs.

Thank you