Akademy BoF

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:35:52 UTC 2012

On 06/06/12 00:06, Martin Klapetek wrote:
> we changed the date of the ktp bof, it's now on Wednesday[1], starting
> from 13:00 up to whatever, so please move that in your calendars.
>
> [1] http://community.kde.org/Akademy/2012/Wednesday#Room_319

Should we have a "tubes" workshop as well?
I suggest that we reserve a couple of hour in a different day.
The first hour we could have a small tutorial, and then a "hacking"
session, where we help developers in adding tubes to their applications.

Comments, ideas, preferences about day/time/room?

Cheers,
  Daniele