Introspect Blocks

Puneet Goyal puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:07:35 UTC 2012

If we are going to keep it in ktp-common-internals or telepathy-qt where we
cannot use QDBusConnectionPrivate class we will only be able to provide the
info about the object paths that we register using our registerObject
method. Even according to the dbus-specifications we mainly need the
properties of the interfaces so that no call the org.freedesktop.properties
interface is made.

--
Puneet Goyal
Student of B. Tech. III Year (Software Engineering)