Dealing with the annoying scrolling bug in the chat plasmoid

Lasath Fernando mail at lasath.org
Thu Jul 5 10:24:12 UTC 2012

On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 10:06:45 AM Martin Klapetek wrote:

> Neon is KDE night builds packaged for Kubuntu ;)

Note to self: sarcasm does not travel well through email :-/

Anywho, I did some tests with it and yes, the contentHeight property of the
inherited Flickable does fluctuate massively as I scroll. It doesn't do so when
using a huge cacheBuffer, so I guess my theory was correct.

Does that mean we should go ahead with solution #1?

----
Cheers,
Lasath