KTp sprint in Randa

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 14:42:34 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Martin Klapetek
<martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry to announce that given to the recent news about Randa sprints
> (short: not enough money), we're cancelling our sprint in Randa. We decided
> to do so because we have a work plan for the next 3-4 months and we don't
> really need a sprint in September, so we can offload the money requirements
> a bit and reapply in another quarter where there are other money allocated.
>
> Right now we're aiming to have a sprint in Q1 2013 and possibly invite
> someone from Plasma.

Financially somewhere in Italy would be best. (due to travel of the
number of developers. If anyone from Italy could look into this, that
would be fantastic.

Alternate suggestions are near Martin (at Red Hat office) which should
be cheap for accommodation and more importantly beer.

Dave