Userbase

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 15:19:53 UTC 2012

At some point we gained a help section on KDE Userbase, it was added
by Anne Wilson (the lady in charge of it all) but it's currently
empty.
http://userbase.kde.org/Telepathy

For those unfamiliar with userbase it's a wiki for _end user_
documentation. It's documentation oriented around performing tasks and
solving questions, not listing every menu item (like the old docbook
manuals). Hopefully if we update this we won't be forced to write this
damn awful user manuals.

I'm not saying we should go out of our way to add things here, and I
don't think it's a good idea to copy our current FAQs but if we end up
repeating the same help over and over again, try and update it in this
wiki rather than on techbase.

Dave