Log Viewer for 0.4

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 06:41:55 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk
> wrote:

> If you'd rather the project used nepomuk/akonadi/etc feel free to make
> something else, I won't compete if you do, but you have to actually
> start making something and not just endlessly talk about it.

Done.

I've managed to import all of my gtalk(xmpp) chat history into Nepomuk. I
was about to make a simple prototype gui, but maybe I shouldn't? I think
I'll take a look at yours and steal as much as I can.

ssh://git@git.kde.org/scratch/vhanda/nepomuk-gtalk-chatlogs

I'm still not using any part of Telepathy (mainly cause I'm not familiar
with any part of it). I was planning to write some simple models.

1. Person Model
2. Conversation Model ( I'm still a little hazy on how to do this )
3. Message Model

And then hook them up to a GUI. I should have them done by the end of today.

> If you want to help out, ping me (especially domme)
>
> Dave
>
> [1]
> http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/mbatle/telepathy-logger-qt4/log/?h=refactor-events

Vishesh Handa