Beer 'n shit

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:32:50 UTC 2012

Delirium is just ok for madness - don't get fooled by the high number
of beers available, most of them are crap. La mort subite is one of
the most characteristics pubs in brussels and it's worth a visit if
you've never been there. Food is very good, beer selection is lacky
but again, the place is worth the ticket. My suggestion, however, is
to have our party on Friday before going to delirium. It's gonna be
too full if we go there early anyway.