Congratulations! You have been selected as the lucky winner

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:51:16 UTC 2012

...of a first-class place in KDE Extragear!
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/network/telepathy

I would like to use this email to thank everyone who has spent time on
this project, be it little or much - everyone's contribution was
fundamental to get to this point. Software was just the smallest
achievement we've done: before that, we managed to build a community
of friends from total scratch, to learn a lot from each other, and
much, much more than that.

But it doesn't stop here: this is the end of an era, and the beginning
of an even brighter one. Now we have to take a leap of quality and
start spreading on every PC running KDE out there, and maybe become
THE reason why people would prefer to use KDE over anything else. Let
me raise a glass to a bright future as the preferred and (soon to be)
official way for doing IM in KDE!

Thanks again everyone!