for gadu gadu protocol in telepathy

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:12:31 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

sorry I didn't get back to you, I was on the road. I suggest to always
email the kde-telepathy mailing lists as there are many people there
reading the messages and can help you debug your problem.

As for gadu gadu - as far as I know, noone in the team uses it, but thanks
for the link, I'll try registering an account and see if there's anything
we can do :)

Laters!
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer