final usable realise

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:19:25 UTC 2012

Zdrowiem Daniel!

Our next release will happen on 25th January, same as KDE SC 4.8.

Although we're releasing first beta, we are still not feature complete. As
for history - technically it is there, we just miss a software to read the
history. Support for gadugadu is somewhat working, but nobody from the team
uses it, so it's untested. And yes we already use KWallet for few months ;)

We're really glad you like our software, thanks. Can you write C++/Qt4
code? If you can, you could help with the history tool, we always welcome
new contributors ;)

Cheers!
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer