KDE Telepathy and Plasma Active

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Feb 8 20:18:20 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch 08 Februar 2012, 10.55:03 schrieb David Edmundson:
> Mario,

Morning Dave

> Apparently you're leading the work on Telepathy on Plasma Active,
> we're a bit out the loop as to what's going on on that front. Has much
> code been started?

No. No code yet. But as I was in contact with Martin Klapetek and Dario Fredi
about a KDE Telepathy based video chat solution I took over this task at the
Plasma Active 3 IRC meeting.

> We've just started a lot of our own plasma integration, chats, contact
> list etc. Even if the QML isn't useful our declarative plugin probably
> is.
>
> It would be good if we could work together on this.

Absolutely. That was my plan as well. I wanted to get in contact with you (and
will subscribe to the list in a minute (done ;-). So no need to CC: me in
further mails.

As I got a bit side tracked in the last days with other stuff I plan to tell
you more about it in the next 2 to 3 days here on the list.

Thanks for asking and read you in the next days
Mario