[Kde-pim] KPeople in playground

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:59:37 UTC 2012

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk
> wrote:

> Ok, review time.
>
> NepomukTpChannelDelegate::NepomukTpChannelDelegate
> you don't need use 90% of the factories added.
>
> NepomukTpChannelDelegate::~NepomukTpChannelDelegate()
> d_ptr is leaked
>
> NepomukTpChannelDelegate::startChat
>
> Crash if account path isn't correct
> Crash if that account isn't online
> (possible) Crash if that account is online but contactmanager isn't ready
>

> NepomukTpChannelDelegate::finished(Tp::PendingOperation *op)
>
> This channel hint is no longer correct
> Crash if passed contact ID wasn't valid

If we're about to figure out how to start actions on the nepomuk resources
(on a general, nepomuk level), this would be obsolete. So the question is -
is there going to be such thing?

> PersonContactModelItem
>     void addData(const QUrl &key, const QString &value);
> Why is all data strings?

Because there wasn't any need for other types for the basic lib prototype
(and is there actually a need for the data not being strings?).

> PersonsModel
>
> I don't understand the model structure here, you have a different row
> for Email, IM, phone, Mobile Phone, Postal.
> Could you explain it to me.

That's how it's supposed to be, each different contact is a different item.
You can (and should) filter out those you don't want/need.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer