Review 105521

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 09:32:42 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Lasath Fernando <kde at lasath.org> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> If apol has fixed BUG 293522 (the chat plasmoid scrolling bug), should I
> discard the review[1] for my patch? (I assume he's fixed it in a better
> way).
>
> [1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/105521/

No, because afaik it's fixed only in 4.9 and it will be quite some time
before major percentage of users will have 4.9, so we still need to ensure
this works on older KDEs as well, so let's fix it, we can remove it in a
later release.

Also, if you still have any stuff from your GSoC to be merged in 0.5,
please post it for review today, otherwise we'll move it to the 0.6.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer