Akademy 2012

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 21:12:40 UTC 2012

I think we need a thread on this.

Just a reminder to everyone, if you haven't applied for sponsorship
for Akademy and you intend to, do so now. You should definitely come
to Akademy if you can, it's going to be /awesome/.[1].

I think we should organise a workshop or BoF. It was a workshop on KDE
Telepathy that actually got me into this project as I foolishly kept
asking "why doesn't this work?", and then somehow got tasked with
fixing everything. A workshop on "how to add a tube into your
application" would be really good.

It would be good if we all end up in the same hostel, ready for some
late night hacking sessions and for spending the KTp beer fund! I'm
thinking the Academic Hostel looks good (and is the cheapest) [2].

Also if anyone wants to share a room with me, let me know.

Dave

[1] Hopefully
[2] http://akademy.kde.org/accommodation