telepathy-kded-module

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:21:16 UTC 2011

On 28/09/11 10:04, David Edmundson wrote:
> @drdranz if you don't implement a feature by the hard feature freeze
> date, I'm going to remove any placeholder for configuring it.

The auto-accept file transfer is just 3 lines of code in the approver so
I can implement it easily... Anyway I agree to remove it if I don't have
time to do it.

I added the lineedit for the now playing plugin, because there is no way
for the user to know what will end in the status message... The lineedit
is disabled and the code to enable that is already there but for the
moment it is commented with some "#if (0)", so I wouldn't remove this...

Daniele