telepathy-kded-module

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 02:45:32 UTC 2011

Since this evening I had some free time, and since reviewboard doesn't
work yet for this repo, I'll post 2 review requests here :)

The first review request[1] (4 commits) includes a couple of bugfixes
and improvement:
  * Mark some variables as Q_UNUSED
  * Disable auto-xa checkbox on load if auto-away is disabled
  * Use QVariant::canConvert instead of comparing a const char*
    comparison with QLatin1String
  * Build with -DQT_NO_CAST_FROM_ASCII and -DQT_NO_KEYWORDS

The second one[2] includes:
  * A restyle of the config GUI
  * Configuration for the file transfer download directory
  * 2 Placeholders for future features
    - Auto-accept file transfers
    - Now playing configurable text
The resulting interface is here [3]

[1]http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Ftelepathy-kded-module%2Fddomenichelli%2Ftelepathy-kded-module.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/bugfix

[2]http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Ftelepathy-kded-module%2Fddomenichelli%2Ftelepathy-kded-module.git&a=commit&h=8d9668c096a31c040d66497b2dfba2d64a5c66de

[3]http://i.imgur.com/YxURn.png

Cheers,
  Daniele

P.S. We need to fix this problem with reviewboard and we need to fix a
couple of problems with bugzilla:
  * "filetransfer" component should be renamed "filetransfer-handler"
    for coherence
  * we need a component "send-file"
George G. can you do it or we need to open a bug?