Telepathy-Common submodule

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 13:35:30 UTC 2011

After learning some extremely mad git skills I've made a first draft
of the git submodule which will contain models + misc code.

git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/davidedmundson/telepathy-common-misc

Could people test it out and let me know if it works, and contains
everything we've talked about. Once I've pushed it to a real repo it
will be a /lot/ harder to merge stuff whilst keeping history after
it's pushed to a real repo.

Also I'd like all apps using the submodule to have it as the same
folder name so it's a bit easier to read. I'm thinking of calling the
folder "lib" but let me know if you disagree.

Dave