Relicensing parts of code borrowed from DigiKam

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 10:18:07 UTC 2011

Hi Marcel and Pete,

we're using some code[1] borrowed from DigiKam copyrighted by you two, which
is GPL2, but for inclusion in libraries (targeting KDE Frameworks) we are
required to have our code licensed under LGPL2.1+.

May we have your permission to relicense the code under LGPL2.1+? Please
keep kde-tp ML address in the reply.

Thanks.

[1] - overlay buttons on listview/delegate that appear only on mouseover, it
was based on classes from DigiKam and was renamed in our project, so I'm not
sure about the exact classes/files in DigiKam, but I can find if needed

--
Marty K.