Final Release Date - 18th November

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 17:02:38 UTC 2011

We've slipped again, messing about with translations took forever. (as
did dealing with flipping submodule)

However, the good news!

It's finally all there.
There's only 5 bugs marked as blocking the release - win! Most the
hard rewrites are sorted, and most things work.

I'm emailing the translators tonight, after a final string check.

To give them enough time, that means the final release is on the 18th November.
I can't see any reason to change this now, so lets get fixing.

Rather than messing about with 0.2 branches we decided in IRC that any
new features should be done in clone repos (or not at all) up until
the release, to save any confusion with pushing and pulling all over
the place. Especially dealing with branches in the submodule, which
would probably make me kill someone.

Just before release I'll make 0.2 branches so we can do a 0.2.1 and
such afterwards.

Dave