Hard Feature Freeze Next week

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sat Oct 15 12:38:58 UTC 2011

Freeze comes into play at the end of this weekend. This includes a
string freeze so if you want to change the wording on anything DO IT
NOW. There are still a few minor issues holding back the string freeze
so it will happen when they are fixed.

>From this point onwards everyone who claims to be involved in KDE
Telepathy should be running the latest git version of master or the
0.2 branch if it exists. Anyone not doing is being extremely lazy and
rubbish.

Please report any bugs, and please fix them.

Dave