MSN - Butterfly or Haze

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 11:08:31 UTC 2011

Francesco is making the Accounts KCM plugin \o/.

Interesting bonus twist:
There's a libpurple plugin called msn-pecan, which is apparently a
pimped version of the original msn part of libpurple.

Installing it makes it appear in our account manager interface already.
Lets not worry about it for 0.2, but I might have a play with it.

Dave