Strange applet size behavior in Contact Applet

Francesco francesco.nwokeka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:17:52 UTC 2011

Hello all.
	I'm writing to ask if you too experience the same problem I do[1].
As you can see, after latest KDE update, my contact applet has started showing
avatars as a 50x50 whilst it should be a 128x128.
No code affecting the size of the applet has been touched. I want to know if
this problem is affecting others as well as me before posting to the plasma-dev
mailing list for explanations.

I'm currently running Arch Linux on KDE 4.7.1 with Qt 4.7.4

Cheers,
	nwoki

[1] http://postimage.org/image/1ify4qh9g/