Chat Widget Plasmoid

Lasath Fernando kde at lasath.org
Wed Nov 30 12:25:21 UTC 2011

Well, I wanted to have a widget that looks much like the task manager
widget, that'll have the icons of each contact. And when you click on
them, the chat widget itself pops out (like QuickAccess or Device
Notifier or any Plasma/PopupApplet).

Here's the original mockup I made a while ago:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1C3gCj8EuHgimdmAzqp4I-q7yWngYjac0Y2JV0zjNyfc/edit?hl=en_GB

But we couldn't think of a way to make multiple popup applets from one plasmoid.