passwords not stored

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 09:36:55 UTC 2011

Version 0.1 did not have KWallet integration see here:
http://community.kde.org/index.php?title=Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/Troubleshooting&oldid=14191#My_passwords_aren.27t_being_saved.

Version 0.2 (released yesterday) does.

If you still have password problems with version 0.2 please reply.