Touch-friendliness

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:37:11 UTC 2011

> In terms of cost vs gain, I don't give a crap about touch devices,
> though I've no objection to other people making them - but we should
> definitely NOT make the desktop widgets a worse experience for
> millions of people for the sake of the few mobile users. IMHO this
> applies to all KDE.

adding to you rant... with which I agree... plasma people seem to me to be in a continuous
brainstorming... coming with new ideas about trendy technologies and totally ignoring the users.
Polishing the product seems never to be on their agenda.

My opinion is that if we have a a serious attitude towards quality and accessibility and we do not let
these tasks out just because they are boring, ktp will be used without any problems on a touch device.

Alin

--
 Without Questions there are no Answers!
  Alin Marin ELENA