KDE Telepathy V0.2 Delayed

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 02:32:44 UTC 2011

Chillax, we're a community. If something isn't working it's everyones fault.

Besides, the dot article needed doing days ago (as it needs review),
and all sorts of other little things.

Should have said:
 All items (except presence-applet, presence-dataengine) are tagged
with v0.2.0 if you want to start tarballing and/or fixing debian
scripts, we can get on with that.