0.3

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 12:46:25 UTC 2011

With 0.2 nearly out the door we need to work out what we're doing for
0.3 and onwards.

Given the current progress, Martin and I have been discussing making
0.3 quite soon. 0.2 isn't as good as I want it to be and I'd like
another release sooner rather than later to get all Martin's pending
changes in. We're talking aiming for late December, mid Janurary.
So - not too many massive overhauls, just tidying the crap out of everything.

We can then look at getting 0.3 into extragear and proposing it for
Kubuntu, whilst we work on the 0.4 series.

It would be good to go with the whole soft freeze, hard freeze
situation again. There is a 0.3 tracking bug here:
https://bugs.kde.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=285413&hide_resolved=1