[KDE Usability] 100 Papercuts Like Project

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 13:47:26 UTC 2011

> Do you expect maintainers of applications where bugs are found to fix
> them themselves or rather us providing patches?

What I was thinking was, we generate some buzz and create a public bug
list, people who read our blogs make patches and send them to the
relevant application teams through the normal processes.

All we do is publicity and count the number of "papercuts open/closed"
on a website. Maintainers just have to review any patches coming in,
or they can fix their own stuff if they want to.

(Plus I'd get involved in doing some of the fixing :-D)

Dave