New contact list mockups

Ben Smith bs101286 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:17:38 CEST 2011

My original mockups had alot of problems, the biggest one being that
just displaying the icons or avatars could make it difficult to know who
is who. So I thought of an idea to combine avatars with a small name
text, kind of like how mintmenu displays applications and icons with
several columns. I also broke it up into two panes like the network
manager plasmoid mockups lucas made. After that I came up with a way to
display different sets of contacts, which is shown in the last 3
mockups. Of course the highlighting, menus, and text should all be
refined as it's really hard to do shading and glow and other detail
stuff in mockups. I hope you guys like them. I left a big blank spot
around the bottom left that could be used for whatever would need to be
added (buttons, text, etc) or just left blank.