kde-tp & Nepomuk

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Fri May 20 12:39:48 CEST 2011

On 19 May 2011 15:12, Francesco Nwokeka <francesco.nwokeka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>        I'm finishing off some research for my GSoC project and I would like to know, from those who have
> their hands deep in nepomuk, which information kde-tp related is accessable from nepomuk?

Everything that is needed to make the GUI-side components of stuff
should be accessible from Nepomuk. The ontology we use to represent
contacts is called NCO [1] which tells you how the info is all
represented and accessed.

[1] http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/03/22/nco/
[Slightly out of date but a good overview; look at the source code for
the ontology for the latest changes/additions]

--
George