No subject

Thu May 5 02:27:09 CEST 2011

 - Release what we have against the old farsight spec and get a tonne
of bug reports which we choose to ignore.

 - Wait for the new call spec, which will probably take aaaaaaaaaages
- but then we'll have some nice components from upstream (I love
upstream, they're always giving us nice things) and make something
kick-ass.

I'm struggling to form an opinion. There's advantages and disadvantages to =
both.

If anyone has any opinions please share them, then I say the two
Georges should make the final decision.

Dave