[Nepomuk] Re: [GSoC 2011] Project: Innovative new UI/Interaction Methods for telepathy using nepomuk

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:50:22 CEST 2011

On 03/29/2011 10:18 AM, Vishesh Handa wrote:
>> In addition to the previous mail, I could also add a tagging feature
>> to File Transfers in Telepathy KDE, so for example, a contact
>> initiates a file transfer, on receiving the file, Telepathy KDE tags
>> the file with the contact name which is easily visible via Dolphin,
>
> Yes. That would be nice, but it would better to attach the file to the
> pimo:Person instead of using Tags.

"Tagging" using a relation "sent to" pimo:Person and "received from"
pimo:Person is definitely the right way to handle this, but I'd rather
wait for George's library to be in an usable state, instead of using
nepomuk directly writing more (redundant) queries to get the correct
pimo:person.

Cheers
 Daniele