Randa sprint in June

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 22:57:10 CEST 2011

Hi all,

there's a big sprint coming in Randa, Swiss, where will be teams like
kdelibs, Nepomuk, Amarok/Phonon, KDevelop and there might also be
possibility to have a KDE Telepathy sprint at the same time with all those
great teams. It's from 1st to 7th June, see
http://sprints.kde.org/sprint/10 for
more info.

What do you think? Would this be doable for us?

Also let me put some stress on time shortage here. Mario Fux, the main
organizer, needs to give a budget proposal to the e.V. these days, so we
would have to decide very quickly, if we want to join the others in Randa,
or to possibly do our own sprint later.

Marty