Merging the Contact List and using reviewboard

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:59:25 CET 2011

To also give my input on this - I'm all for reviewing the code before
merging, especially for bigger patches. I even try to read all reviews
myself, because it's anothet way how to learn writting better code. But on
the other hand, for small (obvious) patches I feel it's uselessly slowing
things down. But then again, some might learn even from these small reviews.
So I don't know really. I think I'll get used to whatever we'll decide here.

For now, let's focus on merging my clone repo back to the master tree. I'll
update the review diff when I'll get home later tonight, so let's start
reviewing it then.

Marty