Integrating TP-Logger with KDE

Mateu Batle mateu.batle at collabora.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 11:16:01 CET 2011

Hi all

not sure if anybody is interested in tp logger qt4 bindings

but there is some work you can take a look at :

http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=user/mbatle/telepathy-qt4-logger.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/qtglib

Note, the stuff is in qtglib branch at the moment.

It is still pending a review process from Collaborans, but it starts to
be functional.

cheers
  Mat

On 03/03/2011 12:13 PM, Stefano Sanfilippo wrote:
> In data giovedì 3 marzo 2011 08:03:57, Mateu Batle ha scritto:
>> I was looking into the first item, but realized old telepathy-logger api
>> was being used (and there is API breakage), so checking that now.
>> It would be great to share the workload.
> Great, I'm working on making all objects single use, and I will push soon.
> Sorry for the API inconsistence, but I was not aware of a 2.17 version being
> around.
>
> Of course we can share the workload :)
>
> --SKS

Mateu Batle