inconsistent-file-naming-convention.cpp

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:05:04 CET 2011

On 03/03/2011 06:09 PM, David Edmundson wrote:
> There are two votes in favour of thisstylehere.cpp (Daniele and Oggis)
> Two votes for this-style-here.cpp (Florian and George G)

My vote was in favour of thisstylehere.cpp because reading Oggis post I
understood that there is a kde convention.
If there is no convention isn't my vote is void! ;)

I just vote for having an internal file naming convention, I don't
really care which one.
Also when changing style of file names we should pay attention to change
the header guards accordingly (do we have a convention for header
guards? In files I created I've being using the convention
MODULE_FILENAME replacing dots and dashes with underscores)

Daniele