how to implement protocol backend using telepathy-qt4

nihui shuizhuyuanluo at 126.com
Wed Jun 29 04:13:37 CEST 2011

Hi,
I have implemented fetion protocol plugin and rewritten the qq protocol plugin for kopete.
Now, I'd like to use telepathy framework to do it.
I wonder how to implement protocol backend using telepathy-qt4. Is telepathy-qt4 a client-side library only?
I have searched the web and only got some examples on how to use telepathy-qt4 to develop client-side application.
Must I use glib or python to write a protocol backend instead of using Qt4?
Thanks in advance!

nihui