File transfer handler

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 12 22:29:37 CEST 2011

I have :
telepathy-gabble : 0.11.10-1ubuntu1
TpQt4 : git ( latest update from today )
telepathy-mission-control-5 : 5.7.7-1
On another note, the send file option was grayed out for a contact which had
the same setup as me ( this was on jabber tho ), but all the other contacts
on the same jabber account had the send file button enabled.

Regards
Rohan Garg

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:36 AM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk