KDE Telepathy Sprint 2011 - Enroll now

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:41:59 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

as a follow-up, I have the pleasure to announce we're mainstream. No wikis
this time, instead:

https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/13

Please start enrolling now. The dates are 14th to 18th September, as from the
Doodle poll - this might still change (like 15th to 18th or something like
that), in case I will mail the participants.

Remember, if you need sponsorship, include your travel costs ONLY.
Accomodation will be handled by George G, but it's important you get an
accurate estimate of how much your travel will cost (if appliable). Better do
an excess estimate if necessary.

The sprint registration is open, so what are you waiting for? Open that
browser.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer