telepathy-kde no save password option

buzzmandt buzzmandt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 16:46:07 CEST 2011

Oh my, ok.  I installed gnome-keyring and it saves passwords but still doesn't
reconnect automatically on restart.  I removed gnome-keyring and it's
associated libraries (It pulled in 8 files on my CLEAN kde install)  Thanks so
much for the hard work devs and it looks really really good.  Hopefully there
will be a better way than gnome keyring to come along soon.

Dale

On Saturday, July 30, 2011 10:55:24 PM Lasath Fernando wrote:
> Do you have gnome-keyring installed?
>
> http://community.kde.org/Real-
Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/Troubles