Project referal name (yet once again)

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 21:40:46 CEST 2011

Ok, I wanted to stop the poll now, but we reached a tie:

KDE Telepathy 50% (8)
Telepathy KDE 50% (8)
(and KTelepathy 0% (0))

So, should we give one extra vote to the project founder/leader/whatever (I
assume George G, but correct me if I'm wrong)?

Right after we're settled on the name, I'll be releasing the blogpost.

--
Marty K.