Project referal name (yet once again)

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 12:39:04 CEST 2011

Are we just talking about the name of the project for referring to
publicly, or for namespaces and such.

The library is currently using the namespace ktelepathy and that is
also used as the name for common files and such. This is actually
reasonably consistent: ktelepathyrc, ktelepathy.notifyrc,
/usr/share/kde/ktelepathy

This seems to be working quite well for internal uses.