Tagging the repos at 18:00 GMT

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:53:27 CEST 2011

Tagging has been done and George K already created the packages and uploaded
them to KDE's ftp servers with proposed path "unstable/telepathy-kde/0.1.0",
we'll see where they will put us.

Let's figure out the blogposts now - do we want them? And how do we want
them? It should be something short to just show what this release is all
about (Technical Preview), what can users do, put up some screenshots etc.
and basically to use the momentum we'll hopefully achieve with the release.

We have several components and so far these people stepped up to write about
them:

Accounts KCM - David
Contact List - me
Presence Plasmoid - Nwoki
File Transfer capabilities - Daniele
Text UI - ?
And should we also include state of Nepomuk things even though it's not part
of this release? I'll leave that on George G.

For the rest we should update our wikis.

As for the posts structure - we could use the already proposed

"[Announcement] Telepathy-KDE 0.1 released! part X of Y - component name"

but maybe without the [Announcement] tag?

Please share your views and someone volunteer for Text UI ;)

--
Marty K.